Woodside was a township that existed in Essex County, New Jersey, United States, from 1869 to 1871. Woodside was incorporated as a township by an Act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 24, 1869, from portions of Belleville Township On April 5, 1871, almost two weeks after its second anniversary, the township was dissolved, and its territory was absorbed by Belleville and Newark. Woodside Station, which today would be at the intersection of Grafton Ave & Oraton St was a stop on the Erie Lackawanna Railroad Newark Branch. Passenger service was discontinued in 1966, although the freight line is still used to service several local industries, operated by Norfolk Southern Railroad Corp. Today, Woodside is Newark's northeasternmost neighborhood.
Owlapps.net - 2012-2062 - Les chouettes applications du hibou