The Belleville Dutch Reformed Church, listed on the National Register of Historic Places as Reformed Dutch Church of Second River, is a historic church located in Belleville, Essex County, New Jersey, United States. Founded as a Dutch Reformed church in 1697, it is named after the Second River, which is a tributary of the Passaic River. The church was rebuilt in 1725 and again in 1807. The church steeple was used as an observation post during the American Revolution. Over 62 Revolutionary soldiers are buried in the adjacent graveyard. The current church building was built in 1853.
Media related to Belleville Dutch Reformed Church at Wikimedia Commons
Owlapps.net - 2012-2062 - Les chouettes applications du hibou