Highland Hose No. 4 is located in Kearny, Hudson County, New Jersey, United States. The firehouse was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 29, 1987. The firehouse was constructed in 1894 to be used by Highland Hose No. 4. The firehouse is currently used as a meeting hall for the Firemen's Mutual Benevolent Association. Locals refer to the building as "The Exempts".
Owlapps.net - 2012-2062 - Les chouettes applications du hibou