Article

South Orange Fire House


South Orange Fire House


The South Orange Fire Department, is located in South Orange, Essex County, New Jersey, United States. The building was built in 1926 under the direction of architects, Arthur Dillon and Henry L Beadel. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 22, 1998. The building serves as the headquarters for the South Orange Fire Department. On April 22, 2002, the South Orange Fire Headquarters was closed due to the presence of asbestos throughout the structure. The building was renovated and reopened several years later.

See also

  • National Register of Historic Places listings in Essex County, New Jersey

References

External links

  • Media related to South Orange Fire House at Wikimedia Commons



South Orange Fire House


Langue des articles



Quelques articles à proximité