Congregational Church (Montclair, New Jersey)


Congregational Church (Montclair, New Jersey)


Congregational Church (First Congregational Church of Montclair) is a historic church at 40 S. Fullerton Avenue in Montclair, Essex County, New Jersey, United States.

Dedicated in 1916, the church was designed by Bertram Grosvenor Goodhue. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988.

See also

  • National Register of Historic Places listings in Essex County, New Jersey

References



Congregational Church (Montclair, New Jersey)


Langue des articles



Quelques articles à proximité