House of Prayer Episcopal Church and Rectory is a historic site at Broad and State Streets in Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, United States. It was built in prior to 1725 (c. 1710) and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.
The rectory was the home of Hannibal Goodwin, priest and inventor. Known as the Plume House, the building is considered one of the most endangered landmarks in the state.
Owlapps.net - 2012-2062 - Les chouettes applications du hibou