St. Rocco's Roman Catholic Church is a historic Roman Catholic parish church located within the Archdiocese of Newark at 212—216 Hunterdon Street in Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, United States.
St. Rocco's (Italian) Roman Catholic Church was founded on August 5, 1899 when Rev James Zuccarelli was appointed to open a new mission. The cornerstone of the church was laid on March 12, 1900 with the dedication occurring on May 30, 1900. The parish school was founded in 1906. It was added to the National Register in 1980.
Owlapps.net - 2012-2062 - Les chouettes applications du hibou