Article

St. Stephan's Church (Ironbound, Newark, New Jersey)


St. Stephan's Church (Ironbound, Newark, New Jersey)


St. Stephan's Church is a historic church on Ferry Street and Wilson Avenue in the Ironbound section of Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, United States.

It was built in 1874 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.

See also

  • National Register of Historic Places listings in Essex County, New Jersey

References



St. Stephan's Church (Ironbound, Newark, New Jersey)


Langue des articles



Quelques articles à proximité