The Griffith Building is located in Newark, in Essex County, New Jersey, United States. The building was built in 1927 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 24, 1984. The building has 14 floors and is 64.01 m (210.0 ft) tall. The Griffith Piano Company erected the building as a showroom, workshop, office tower and recital auditorium. Under the direction of Mrs. Parker O. Griffith, a foundation supported by the company was responsible for the direction, support, and programming at Newark Symphony Hall.
Plans to renovate the building into apartments have been in the works for over a decade but have yet to bear fruit.
Owlapps.net - 2012-2062 - Les chouettes applications du hibou