Edison Storage Battery Company Building, is located at 177 Main Street and Lakeside Avenue in West Orange, Essex County, New Jersey, United States. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on February 28, 1996.
The building was a manufacturing facility for nickel-iron batteries developed by Thomas Edison in 1901. Manufacturing began around 1903 and was discontinued in 1975 when Edison Storage was sold to Exide.
Owlapps.net - 2012-2062 - Les chouettes applications du hibou