Neuilly-Plaisance is a French commune in the eastern suburbs of Paris. It is located 11.8 km (7.3 mi) from the center of Paris.
The composer Alain Margoni was born in Neuilly-Plaisance on 13 October 1934.
- The commune of Neuilly-Plaisance was created on 13 April 1892 by detaching its territory from the commune of Neuilly-sur-Marne.
- Here was the first community of Emmaus in 1949
Neuilly-Plaisance is served by Neuilly-Plaisance station on Paris RER line .
- Preschools/nurseries (maternelles): Bel Air, Paul Doumer, Foch, Léon Frapié, Paul Letombe, Victor Hugo
- Elementary schools: Bel Air, Cahouettes, Centre, Edouard Herriot, Joffre, Victor Hugo
- Junior high school: Collège Jean Moulin
- Communes of the Seine-Saint-Denis department
- Official website (in French)
- Montgomery, Ohio, USA Sister city of Neuilly-Plaisance