Golf de Chantilly is a 36-hole golf complex situated 45 km north of Paris in the town of Vineuil-Saint-Firmin, department of Oise, France.
The club, opened in 1909, sits just over a kilometer from the Château de Chantilly in the middle of a green forest, Forêt De Chantilly. It features two 18-hole courses, the Vineuil course and the Longères course. Tom Simpson extended the original 9-hole Vineuil course to 18 in 1920 when he also built a second course, the Longères. It suffered badly in WWII and was abandoned after the war, until Donald Steel used 5 of the old holes combined with 13 new ones he designed to re-open it in the 1980s.
Chantilly has hosted a wide array of national and international championships since it opened in 1909.
It has hosted the Open de France, the oldest national open in continental Europe, eleven times between 1913 and 1990.
Owlapps.net - since 2012 - Les chouettes applications du hibou